SURFACE CURE R - TYP 1-D CLS B
Type 1-D, Class B AS3799 Water Based Hydrocarbon Curing Compound
HYDROCARBON RESIN EMULSION CURING COMPOUND (Type 1-D, Class B)
Hydrocarbon Resin based curing compound conforming to AS 3799 and Hot Pour Asphalt suitable.
SURFACE CURE R is a liquid applied curing compound which consists of a processed blend of petroleum and resin based hydrocarbons.
When applied at the recommended application rate Surface Cure R minimizes moisture loss in freshly laid concrete thus improving the curing of the concrete providing increased strength and durability and improved resistance to surface dusting.
Mainly used on freshly laid concrete floors, carparks, hardstand areas, warehouses, bridge ramparts etc.
Also used for curing vertical concrete areas immediately after the stripping of forms to assist strength development, improve chemical resistance, etc.
- Rapid film formation time
- Water resistant film formed
- Utilises low VOC formula
- Complies with GREEN STAR- OFFICE DESIGN V3 IEQ-13
- Economical, ease of application reduces labour cost
- Eliminates the need for damp hessian, sand or polythene
- Enables concrete to hydrate more efficiently
- Increases concrete strength and dusting resistance
- Reduces surface shrinkage and cracking
- Odourless when dry