ARMADILLO K (FORMERLY WL)(EP3029)
Class: 8 SubClass: PackGroup: II UN: 3267 HazChem: 2X EPG: 36 OHSHazard: Y
ARMADILLO K sealer is a proprietary blend of silica (Si) polymers which penetrate concrete surfaces providing an increase in abrasion resistance and a reduction in the surface absorption of liquids.
The specially selected silicate polymers present in ARMADILLO K each play a unique role in densifying and sealing concrete.
They chemically react with calcium hydroxide (also known as portlandite) in the surface to produce calcium silicate hydrate (CSH) – the primary strength-providing portion of concrete paste resulting in improved resistance to carbonation, chemical attack, and ingress of moisture.
The ultimate result is a concrete floor that is exceptionally dense and liquid-repellent, which equals long-lasting protection and durability.
ARMADILLO K is water based. It generally dries tack free in 2 to 4 hours at 21C and 50% RH.
• Repair of rain damaged surfaces
• Repair/reinstatement of weak mortar
• Repair/restoration old, carbonated concrete
• Interior / exterior
• Warehouse /Commercial floors
• Manufacturing plants
• Residential garages and basements
ADVANTAGES OF USE
• Reduces porosity, dustproofs, and increases hardness of the concrete surface
• Combines with the concrete becoming part of the matrix and lasts the lifetime of the substrate.
• Complies with GREEN STAR- OFFICE DESIGN V3 IEQ-13
• Resists penetration of oil and many chemicals
• Reduces the ingress of carbon dioxide and resulting carbonation (degradation of the substrate)
• Minimizes tyre marks and enables them to be more easily removed
• Equipment can be cleaned with water
• Can be applied to fresh, new, or existing concrete
• Will not blush
• Limited After Trades compatibility (though it may be possible to over tile or line mark #)
• Compatible with bond breakers for tilt-up projects.
• ‘Cure’ * and seal capability
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.